This page contains various imagery, miscellaneous graphics, some used, some not. It also contains collage and photomontage, some computer generated some traditionally made. It’s a page of “odds and sods”
How would that make you feel?
These 5 collage and photomontage images were part of a set of 7. They were created for a project to do with love and changing thought to a more positive level. However the client’s hypocrisy meant that she was giving away my work on her website before actually paying for it. I am sill owed 212 hours work and had to resort to the law to safeguard my work and intellectual property. I realised that the site wasn’t so much about peace and love but more about ego and money.
She was asking 1€ a page to read her, not very interesting, biography.
I had the misfortune to have to read these “books” in order to arrive at imagery to include in the work. To my mind it was an ego polishing exercise and the books weren’t particularly interesting or well written. It certainly wasn’t worth 1€ a page to the punter. Approximately 5 years on and her site hasn’t changed a bit.
I ultimately realised that it was all a cynical manner to make a buck whilst preaching peace and love. I ask myself “how would that make your feel?” Once I have got shot of her personal imagery in the last two images I’ll post them here.
Packaging produced for a range of chocolates made by Gwynedd Confectioners
More photo-montage and collage
- (First row) The first image was created for one of the nicest ladies I have ever met. She was really ill with a terminal condition, and therefore imprisoned. She loved dragonflies.
- The second photomontage was for another friend that had been betrayed by her partner and was depressed. I made her this image to try and give her a bit of courage to continue. The spanish says “god isn’t love, god is courage, love is the reward”.
- The next is a collage of the traditional school. Paper, scissors, scalpels and glue and a mountain of magazines. Photoshop makes it too easy these days. You can resize and rotate, reflect and stretch images to suit. Cut-out is a much tougher discipline.
- The fourth, was one of the first photo montages that I created in a computer. It was inspired by a book written by Robert Anton Wilson and Richard Shea. It was a Photoshop exercise. Many of my Photoshop montages can have literally hundreds of layers to create the desired effect.
- (Second row) I created this collage and photomontage for a beautiful woman, a friend of mine and the sister of a good friend sadly no longer with us. She then decided that she didn’t want her face in it. Something to do with all the subliminal imagery that I included to do with her dreams and desires. It is virtually impossible to see any of it unless you know where to look and see the full sized original. So I changed her face to a skull – such a shame.
- The Tantric catholicism image was created on my take of where the church of Rome actually comes from.
- I love guitars, ukuleles, banjos, mandolins and girls. So I thought I’d make a street of guitars with women’s legs.
- The second of the guitar images is an extension of the first but with more work, detail and layers.
- (Third row) Been sleeping appallingly – thoughts racing – need an OFF switch.
- A Facebook cover picture for those that believe that the news is true – TV is an ELECTRO-NARCOTIC. News is a company selling a view to increase the wealth of its owners and shareholders.
- And we believe we live in a free society? Get a grip. Increasing control around.
- The Internet of Things – controlling you via technology
I am so tired of the farce that is politics! We still have wars. Nothing changes except more and more control of populations, more denying of civil liberties, more mindless rules, fewer jobs, less money (except for those in control), falling education standards and an increasingly programmed population. You have to remember, politics is the science of domination. Nothing more. It’s not there to help you.
When it all gets too much one of these type of images pop out.
As we vote in and vote out politicians I wonder if you notice that nothing really changes? They are simply puppets for the Military Industrial Complex and multi-national corporations whose remit is to make a profit at the cost of the world. The politician is simply to give the illusion that we have some say in the matter.
My view of Obama is that he was a puppet. Put into power because he was of African origin. There is still a lot of controversy about his birth certificate. No American is allowed to be president unless born in the country.
The “Peace Dove” was inspired by Tony Blair, the ex Prime Minster of the UK and a war criminal, having given the ok for an illegal war in which hundreds of thousands of innocents were massacred. On losing his office to the next lot of puppets he was then appointed as a peace negotiator to the Israel/Lebanon fiasco. He then accepted (if memory serves) $4·5 million from the Israelis – I wonder where his allegiances lay?
Then we have corporations like MONSANTO (now part of BAYER who were part of IG FARBEN, the mob that made the gas for the Nazi concentration camps). They want to control us via GMO food. They patent nature. You can’t patent something that isn’t your original idea or product. But then again the government of the USA supports this so ¡all’s good! This is a parody of their logo.
The first in the second row was my statement on the rape an pillage of mother earth. A wonderful waste of resources by multinational corporations that have no care for what they do to the world.
The collage and photomontage under was created for a website on alternative thinking. Unfortunately it no longer exists. It had some good stuff there.
The last montage was created as a result of all the bull that is talked over what’s going on in Afghanistan. You may remember President Obama’s promise to bring the boys home when he was competing for office? He didn’t bring them home – he sent more. Caught in the lie and no one cares.
Ain’t it great when the leaders of nations can lie with impunity?
The alphabet agencies
These two logo parodies are in honour of the American “security agencies” whose real remit is to exert more control over us.
Take the time to google the CIA’s track record in global politics, they have destabilised more countries and regimes than they have helped, they have caused more problems for the world than virtually any group since the Holy Roman Church’s Inquisitions.
To my mind they are the World’s PREMIER TERRORIST organisation.
Same old game
So in the late sixties we had the Vietnam war. Started by the “Gulf of Tonkin Affair” that has now been proved to have NEVER existed.
During this war many thousands of people on both sides lost their lives or were maimed on behalf of “The Military Industrial Complex” and its insane quest for money over life. The CIA fought for control of the Golden Triangle and ran heroin back to the USA helping to addict thousands of people back home. This is all documented – don’t take my word for it.
Today we have Afghanistan. Ostensibly the NATO forces are there to stop the flow of heroin. However (when I last checked) there is more “smack” in Europe since our beloved “The Military Industrial Complex” decided they needed to study guerrilla warfare. Our “boys” are dying guarding the poppy fields. The Mujahideen were actually making a better job of restricting the flow of heroin than NATO are.
Makes one wonder what the real agenda is?
Presumably, in the usual American way, the subtle knock on the door with a 28lbs. sledghammer, this is all just a re-run of Vietnam? Granted the terrain has changed. But that keeps the troops on their feet and up to date. The product is the same. HEROIN. The income, one imagines, is used as it was before, to fund deniable black ops. And all of this so that the good ol’ US of A can FORCE a “free market economy”, which is far from “free”, on peoples that don’t want it. Sovereign States, are apparently not allowed to make their own decisions. We must have americas demented quest for “money” whether we want it or not.